Are you spending too much time managing your computer systems when you should be running your core business?
If so, request a consultantion to check out Equilibrium’s IT Services Program.
Many businesses do not employ the full-time professional services of Attorneys or CPAs, however they do frequently use these professional services on a regular basis. For instance a company may employ a trusted CPA to review weekly payroll, reconcile monthly statements, and create quarterly management reports. Similarly Equilibrium provides companies with professional IT engineering services to help administrator and support computing environments on a regular basis as needed. We are focused on and committed to building long-term relationships with our clients. All of these components are part of our desire to be your GO TO firm of choice for “Trusted Technology Consulting.”
Thus our tag line: “Trusted Technology Consulting.”
We understand every dollar counts when you’re talking about the bottom line, which is why we make our IT professional services affordable. Our customers can strike the perfect balance of meeting their technology needs while adding tremendous value to the business.
The fundamental structure of the program is based on proper planning, instilling disciplined best-practice processes and building in management controls that ensure consistently reliable results. Having stability like this is fundamental to your ability to grow and efficiently operate your business.
Our services team can provide server, desktop, network, and application support. We offer a services program that includes Best Practice Administration (BPA) “Scheduled Service,” Help Desk User Service, Level I, II, & III “Requested Service” and 7 x 24 “Emergency Service” options, giving you just the right amount of services.
Many companies find it difficult to make their IT infrastructure a priority. The day-to-day pressures of running the core business take precedence. Yet, for most, the amount spent on technology coupled with the time required to maintain and upgrade it seems to be growing every quarter. In spite of that, the need for reliable and productive computing systems continues to grow past your internal ability to manage it. You likely face some of these issues every day:
- Continual reactive rather than proactive management
- End-user dissatisfaction/unscheduled downtime
- Increased exposure to security breaches
- Falling behind in patches/fixes
- No time for disaster recovery planning and testing
- Missing or outdated systems documentation
- Need for virus protection/remediation
- Lack of software and hardware inventory – poor asset management
- Company’s ability to leverage new technology is limited by an individual’s skill set
- IT staff issues: salary, training, turnover
Equilibrium has a well established process for managing IT network and systems infrastructure for small and medium businesses in Chicagoland. We created the IT Services Program based on best practices. Since our engineers are exposed to a number of different client environments, we are able to make a wide range of IT skills and operational expertise available to you without the cost of employing a full time engineer. Time sharing our resources gives you a professional subject matter expert as needed; whether it is hourly, daily or weekly.
Our customers are assured of seeing the following benefits by partnering with Equilibrium:
- Minimize Risk: Our analysis identifies and addresses high risk issues early-on
- Reduce Costs: Advance scheduling of support activities allows you to optimize your IT budget
- Enhance Communication: We thoroughly document your environment and keep you regularly informed of the health of your system
- Increase ROI: Processes and systems are optimized to achieve higher returns on your computer investments
- Leverage Experts: Our team’s broad knowledgebase can supplement your in house skill set to efficiently resolve your issues
- Improve Reliability: Regular maintenance improves reliability and consistency of operations
The IT Services Program is built from the ground up to address the specific needs of businesses and organizations. Here’s how the program works:
In order to customize our program for you, we will discuss with you the characteristics of your business, your computer systems, and your personnel. At that time, we will come to an understanding of your priorities, goals and requirements to determine if our program is a good fit for your company.
Our engagement begins with an evaluation of the technical health of your computer systems. We take the output of this IT Business Plan to generate a report that describes elements of risk and issues that impact your business. The findings and recommendations necessary to achieve a "stable baseline" are then discussed with your team.
From the IT Business Plan, the issues are then prioritized and scheduled for resolution. High priority issues typically addressed in this step include:
- Fixing network problems that cause the system to be unreliable
- Resolving problems with the data backup system
- Identifying and correcting security concerns
- Instituting virus prevention and remediation
- Conforming your software licenses
- Developing systems documentation and a basic set of operating procedures for the day-to-day maintenance of your systems.
Once the computer systems have achieved a stable baseline, your company is ready to enter the final step of managing your environment.
Equilibrium can become your source for on-going service needs. Equilibrium will allow you to reduce the burden on your staff, shorten your to-do list, and let your IT investment work for you. We provide the following service offerings:
Each ITSP client is assigned dedicated resources with the most appropriate skill sets. A handpicked services team will be customized from our pool of talented engineers. Our well developed, practice based methodology is constantly improving and is applied at each level of support offered by Equilibrium.
- Scheduled Administration: The foundation of our IT Services Program is Scheduled Administration. Your dedicated resource team performs Best Practice Administration (BPA) during regularly scheduled service times either onsite or remote. We work with you to co-develop a specific checklist of daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual BPA tasks based on your unique needs. Scheduled Administration ensures that your IT investments get the proper amount of routine maintenance they need to run reliably.
Scheduled Service: During this time your dedicated engineering team can field IT issues of any nature and handle user Help Desk service requests during regularly scheduled service times either onsite or remote. Scheduled Service makes sure that engineers familiar with your systems have an adequate amount of time to resolve a usual amount of issues each week.
Requested Service: Fast, flexible and as-needed service, either onsite or remote. Requested Service can include project based work or additional service time for ad hoc requests. Requested Service makes certain you have access as needed to Equilibrium’s pool of talented engineers to get a fast response to important issues that cannot wait until the next Scheduled Service time.
Emergency Service: Optional for IT Services Program subscribers, Emergency Service is a guaranteed response from a member of your dedicated engineering team within two hours and, if necessary, onsite support within four business hours of your call.
Your primary point of contact – the IT Services Program Manager – will personally coordinate all aspects of the service offering and regularly monitor, report and review your computing systems’ health with you. Equilibrium will allow you to reduce the burden on your staff, shorten your to-do list and let your IT investment work for you.
Click here to request a consultation with one of our Senior Consultants or call us at 773-205-0200.