Proven DR Methodologies & DR Technologies that Reduce Risk!
Are you on a Limited IT Budget...yet still need to deploy a cost effective offsite Disaster Recovery solution for your organization?
You may already own the solution!
- Understanding DR Methodology—5 Phases—Risk Assessment to Run Book
- Understanding how VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM) works for Data Center Site Replication
- Understanding how free Distributed File Services (DFS) work in Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2
- Understanding how free Database Availability Groups (DAG) work in Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 and Office 365
- Look at options how Hosted Virtual Desktops (HVD) solutions in the Cloud can make sense for daily use and DR.
Thursday, November 28, 2013
8:00 am - 8:15 am - Registration (Meet & Greet Networking with CIO Peers)
8:15 am - 8:30 am - Introductions while Gourmet Breakfast is served
8:30 am - 9:15 am - 5 Phased DR Methodology—Failure Modes and Effects Analysis
9:15 am - 9:45 am - VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM)
9:45 am - 10:00 am - Microsoft (DFS) and (DAGs)
10:00 am - 10:45 am - Hosted Virtual Desktop (HVD) Options in the Cloud
10:45 am - 11:00 am - Q&A and Prizes (Giveaways - 2 GolfTec Swing Evaluation Lessons)